Possible move-in times are:
In the following time slots you do not need an appointment. Simply go to the dormitory to the Hausmeister (caretakers') office:
- On all working days (Mon-Fri) during opening hours of the caretakers office
- An individual appointment with the janitor is possible in individual cases after the move-in date for the following days and during his working hours. Therefore please contact the caretaker or go there during opeinig ours of the office.
No move-in possible
- outside the offered times, on weekends and on holidays
If you arrive after the offered times, on weekends or on a holiday, you will have to find accommodation (youth hostel, hostel, hotel) until you can move in on the next working day.
- before the beginning of the contract
It is not possible to move in before the official move-in day. Please note this as well.
Handing over the keys and moving into your residence hall
Access to our premises is only granted to tenants*, accompanying persons please stay outside the buildings until after the room handover.
- Go directly to the janitor's office in your residence hall.
- Access to the janitor's office is controlled by our staff. You will be called.
- Enter into the contact tracking list with time /OR CORONA APP CODE?? - please keep the pen.
The Hausmeister (caretaker) will hand over to you
1. your keys (house/room key, room card, transponder/chip, mailbox key, bike tag*, kitchen cabinet key**).
*relates to Wallstraße dormitory only
**applies only to Inter 2
2. your room number
3. the following documents: Move-in protocol, signed housing provider confirmation ("Wohnungsgeberbestätigung"), information materials
We wish you all the best for your journey to Mainz and stay healthy.