Your possible move-in times are:
- Thursday, April 1 2021 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- no move-ins from Friday, April 2, to Monday, April 5 due to the Easter holidays.
- from Tuesday, 06.04.2021:
- on working days (Mon-Fri) between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. or
- by prior appointment
If it is absolutely not possible for you to move in at these times, please contact us by e-mail stating the relevant reasons.
Please note that it is not possible to move in before April 1.
Access to our premises is only granted to tenants, accompanying persons have to wait outside the buildings until after the room check-in.
Key handover and move-in:
- Please directly go to the janitor's office in your residence hall.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or medical mouth/nose covering is mandatory.
- Please keep at least 1.5 - 2 m distance to the janitors and other persons, e.g. in the waiting area in front of the janitor's office.
- The access to the janitor's office is controlled by our staff. You will be called.
- Please sign up on the contact tracking list with time – and keep the pen.
The janitor hands over to you in compliance with the Corona protection measures
- Your keys (house/room key, room card, transponder/chip, mailbox key, bike tag*, kitchen cabinet key**).
*applies to Wallstraße dormitory only
**applies only to Inter II and Münchfeld dormitories
- Your room number
- The following documents: Move-in protocol, signed housing provider confirmation („Wohnungsgeberbestätigung“), information materials
We wish you all the best for your journey to Mainz and stay healthy.