Possible move-in times are:
- On Friday, the 01.10.2021 between 10 AM and 01 PM
- From Monday, 04.10.2021 between 08 AM and 01 PM
- On all following working days (Mon-Fri) during opening hours of the caretakers office: www.studierendenwerk-mainz.de/hausmeister
- or by appointment with the caretaker (see link above for contact).
No move-in possible
- outside the offered times, on weekends and on holidays
If you arrive after the offered times, on weekends or on a holiday, you will have to find accommodation (youth hostel, hostel, hotel) until you can move in on the next working day.
- before the beginning of the contract
It is not possible to move in before Friday, 01.10.2021. Please note this as well.
Handing over the keys and moving into your residence hall
Access to our premises is only granted to tenants*, accompanying persons please stay outside the buildings until after the room handover.
- Go directly to the janitor's office in your residence hall.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or medical mouth/nose covering, is mandatory.
- Keep at least 1.5 - 2 m distance to the janitors and other persons, e.g. in the waiting area in front of the janitor's office.
- Access to the janitor's office is controlled by our staff. You will be called.
- Enter into the contact tracking list with time /OR CORONA APP CODE?? - please keep the pen.
The Hausmeister (caretaker) will hand over to you, in compliance with the Corona protection measures.
1. your keys (house/room key, room card, transponder/chip, mailbox key, bike tag*, kitchen cabinet key**).
*relates to Wallstraße dormitory only
**applies only to Inter 2
2. your room number
3. the following documents: Move-in protocol, signed housing provider confirmation ("Wohnungsgeberbestätigung"), information materials
We wish you all the best for your journey to Mainz and stay healthy.