Schaden melden

How to online report damages in the domitory

For the Inter II, K3 and Münchfeld dormitories at , you can report damage to your apartment, shared flat or other rooms in the dormitory quickly and easily online in three simple steps.

Go directly to the tenant portal and follow the explanations below.

All other residents should continue to use the paper report forms at the Hausmeister Office.