The emergency assistance supports foreign students who are in need due to political events in their home country or personal circumstances and thus their graduation is at risk.

To apply for the fund you need to be a foreign student who has already completed the undergraduate studies. The application needs to be picked up and dropped of in person.

You need to attach the following documents

  • statement to justify your need
  • certificate of study
  • report of course of studies
  • income statement
  • bank statements of the last three months
  • copy of ID
  • copy of tenancy agreement
  • passport photograph
  • if applicable certificate of marriage and birth certifiacte of children